Monday, January 25, 2016

New Toy!

I felt like getting myself a treat, so I went for a new toy that I've heard so much about: the Hitachi Magic Wand. And, because I'm a girl who likes penetration, I went for the Pop Your Top Deluxe Kit from Good Vibrations. The Kit consists of a Hitachi Magic Wand, a G-spot silicone attachment, and lube.

But what, dear friends, is a Magic Wand? Well, it looks like a giant microphone with a flexible head. What it does is delivers massive vibration. It only has two speeds, but I only needed to use the lighter one. Fair warning: the vibration power is huge. I had to pad my vulva with a folded washcloth to get it to a comfortable place. But once I did, it was really nice. The head is big enough that it covers the whole vulva and the vibrations are powerful enough that they stimulate all parts at the same time. It can be a little overwhelming and you definitely need some padding to dilute the vibration, but it's pretty awesome.

The version that came with my kit does need to get plugged into the wall, but there are also cordless and chargeable ones on the market. Just look around.

What about the silicone attachment? It's pure silicone, so I had a slightly hard time getting it in; I'm pretty muscular, so my muscles pushed against the silicone and without a hard core, it was a little tricky getting it in. But once I did, it was great. It definitely delivered the vibrations internally as well as still externally. Vibration Palace!

I'd definitely recommend this kit to anyone wanting to take some time for themselves. It can easily be used with a partner or solo. I also used it (with the washcloth) on X' anus and he seemed to like that as well. Give it a shot!

(I haven't tried the lube that came with it because I have plenty of lube of my own, so I can't speak to it, but you only get about two ounces of it anyway, so it's not the focus of this kit by far.)

Also, I can easily see the Magic Wand being useful for regular massage around the neck, shoulders, lower back, etc. Multi purpose tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment