Friday, January 8, 2016

Condom Review

In addition to my recent toy purchases, I found myself needing to refill the condom coffers. I decided to try something new and to order the New Trojan Twisted Pleasure Condom from Good Vibrations. Here are my thoughts on it.

-It's not a particularly thin or thick condom. It's just a latex condom.
-It has a spiral ribbing on the head both inside and outside, which is supposed to provide stimulation for both partners. For myself, I could barely feel it.
-It's got a good amount of lubrication.
-Most interestingly, it has a bulbous shape which really conforms to the shape of the penis. It probably fits the penis best out of any condom I've seen.

I have yet to debrief X on what he thinks about it. If it were just up to me, I'd finish this batch and then go back to my usual thin, studded condoms. But I bought ten of them and they're not bad. They're average. So I'll go though them and see if they grow on me. Worse comes to worst, I can use them for anal.

No comments:

Post a Comment