Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Toy!

My dildo collection is...inadequate. I have a giant Rabbit which does all kinds of neat tricks, but it's a little too big for me. I have to be really riled up to want it. I also have a much smaller one that just vibrates, but it's old and doesn't really vibrate anymore. It's still good for basic insertion, but it doesn't really do any tricks. So I thought it was time to do some shopping.

I ended up getting the Dotted Delight Silicone Dildo in Purple from Good Vibrations. Interesting things about it:
1. It is pure silicone, with no hard core at all, meaning it's incredibly flexible and molds to my natural internal curves. (True fact: during coitus, a man's penis bends at a 130 degree angle inside the woman's body. This is known as the "boomerang effect.") It feels pretty natural because of that.
2. It is a "just right" size - bigger than my small (non-vibrating) dildo, smaller than the giant Rabbit.
3. It actually vibrates from two separate sites: there is one vibrating bullet that goes into the nubs meant to stimulate the clitoris, then another bullet that inserts into the shaft to vibrate the actual dildo. This means you get a lot of vibration around the vaginal opening, but not a lot for the head. What this translates to is lots of clitoral stimulation, but almost no g-spot.
4. It picks up lint and debris like you wouldn't believe. Straight out of the box, I had to rinse it off. Not attractive.
5. Being silicone, it responds to water temperature. If you want it warmer, you run it under hot water. If you want it chilly, you can do the same with cold water. Easy peasy.

Conclusions: while I appreciate the flexibility of the silicone, I think I do prefer something with a core to give it a little more rigidity. Also, I want something that will give me g-spot stimulation as well as clitoral. I look at this toy as a learning experience. I now know more of what I want out of a dildo and I can search for it.

If you want something to give you lots of clitoral stimulation, this is a great toy for you. If you're more a g-spot girl (like me), you may want to look elsewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment