Thursday, February 11, 2016

Update on Life

Sorry I've been away for so long, peoples. Two important things have happened in my life and I'm going to divert from the usual sex talk to share.

1. I got a cat! Her name is Ripley. She's an absolute badass, except that she loves to snuggle. She's amazing.

2. For the past three weeks or so, I've had soreness in my breasts, accompanied by occasional stabbing pains. This is not due to muscle strain or a bad bra or anything like that. It just happens for seemingly no reason. If I press on my breasts with my fingers, they stay sore for a good minute. Sometimes the skin around the same area feels incredibly itchy to the point of painful, but then that also goes away. This is not normal.

Coincidentally, I am also about three weeks late on my period, so for a minute I thought I might be pregnant. One in a million chance. X and I have only had sex once in the past six weeks, we used a condom, and he didn't even finish. So one in a million chance. Just to make sure, I took a pregnancy test and, sure enough, negative. So we're left with not knowing where this pain is coming from or why.

I've got all sorts of crazy ideas about cancer running through my head, even though pain isn't one of the typical symptoms of cancer. But I don't know much about boob conditions, so this will be a chance to learn.

I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow and will hopefully either get an answer or get a referral to get a mammogram or an ultrasound or something like that.

Well wishes, kind thoughts, and prayers are appreciated while we figure out what's plaguing me. In the meantime, I have a very snuggly cat to pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment