Sunday, August 16, 2015

Introductions

Welcome to my blog! My name is L. To start out with, this blog is about sex. If this offends you, A. see a therapist and B. I'm not sorry. Sex is an important topic that we need to talk about more in our culture. If you're not having it, you've thought about it. You have opinions about it. You have interests, wants, and needs. All of these things deserve talking about.

To continue the introduction, before I met X, I was a primarily vanilla bisexual female. I'd played around with some blindfolds and some "friendly bondage" (silk ties and the like), but nothing serious. Then I met X. He's a monogamous, straight, sub. He is also the man of my dreams. We've been together for four years and we're getting married in less than a month.

When we first got together, he was very upfront about his particular kinks. I had no idea how to react. I wanted to please him. I pride myself on being a good lover and I wanted to be a good lover to the man I was in love with. But a dom? Me? Whips and leather? I'm more the Lace and Roses kind of girl. But I was - and still am - crazy in love with X. I wanted to please him. And that meant learning a little about the BDSM world.

X and I have a loving, monogamous relationship. Not to say that a polyamorous relationship can't be loving, but it's just not what X and I want. We only have room in our lives for each other and we fill all the other one's needs. If you're looking for information about poly or group settings, you won't find it here.

This blog is an exploration into BDSM from the perspective of a mostly-vanilla woman. I plan to discuss toys, attitudes, role-play, outfits, and anything else that comes up. I plan to talk about how we interact and how we compromise to make a safe, satisfying sex life. I'll review products if I feel like it and I'll talk about what we use and how it works for us.

Welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment